WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR:
Title: Brand Services Specialist
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Vanguard Cleaning Systems® of Washington has an opening for a talented sales and customer service specialist.
The Brand Services Specialist will focus on developing and securing new business, providing independently owned Vanguard Cleaning Systems® unit franchisees with ongoing business support and certification programs and facilitating account management with office locations throughout the region. The focus will be on achieving sales goals through referrals and leads from the Business Development Department, frequent communication with unit franchisees as a resource for their businesses and marketing and sales presentations that convey the value of the Vanguard Cleaning Systems® brand and franchise organization to prospective clients. It is a position that requires a high degree of professionalism and a service orientation. The office is looking for a results oriented leader with excellent interpersonal, listening, problem solving, organization, communication and closing skills with a proven track record of business-to-business (B2B) selling and customer service achievements.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong sales/ customer service background and a solid track record of success and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for all aspects of developing and closing new business
- Identifying the leads of target market through referrals
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Uphold Vanguard® brand standards for quality, honesty and integrity
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Prepare for qualified appointments provided by Region
- Prepare for franchise and account appointments
- Utilize excellent problem-solving, communication and follow-up skills
- Travel to prospective account and existing account locations throughout Region
- Present to decision makers regarding services
- Deliver proposals to account prospects via email and follow up meetings
- Follow up on proposals and presentations via phone and email
- Collaborate with Regional Office team members and unit franchisees
- Utilize and develop system to create leads and referrals
- Review, follow up and work pipeline of leads in system
- Assist the Regional Director and the President of the company with overall company objectives.
- 2-3 years prior successful professional experience in outside sales, customer service, account management and account retention (i.e., B2B, commissioned sales, field experience, services)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and closing skills
- Professional sales presentation skills
- Strong listening skills and empathy
- Effective time management skills
Salary, commissions, bonus, car allowance and 401k plan.
Contact Us for more information